CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Shopping

Today I measured the baby room in order to get ready planning for it. I have scoped out some items and am really excited that as of today at least I have a mental image of what I want the room to look like! I need to buy chests of drawers, a sofa bed at the very least.

And guess what I found this really interesting site that converts your ultrasound pictures into wall art! Just check out prinz-prinzesschen.de. The small ones cost 44EUR which is approximately RM174 and it goes up to RM376 excluding 19% tax - not sure if postage is another price. Ummm... it is not in English so ummmm....just use the Google translator..

I also love these maternity t-shirts - look here. Don't know where you're supposed to buy them though - of course cos the site is a Trend Hunter site, maybe it's just announcing possible hit trends and not really mentioning where one can make purchases.

0 comments: