CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Update to Strollers

We went to check out Sweet Cherry strollers at Jaya again. This time with Ju Han there, we tried to open and close the strollers which I didn't want to do on my own before. So, apparently, the easiest to open and close and light as well! is the SCR8. Yeah meaning the latest arrival lah - cheap too - RM349 or RM369 only. And that's without discounts! Woooohooo! BUT smallest basket ever, cannot reverse steer and no switchability from the baby carrier to the normal stroller chair. And it's 3 wheeled which I didn't like just because I thought it wasn't as stable.

Ju Han of course, most disliked the one I liked the most - go figure!

What is important in a stroller actually? Is it the basket? I want a full stroller handle meaning I cannot strap on bags and etc to one handle and another like people do alot of......I can hang a satchel kind of bag over the full handle though.....but not a backpack. I see some people using the basket and some not.....Is reverse steering important? Babies all over the world can get used to non-reverse steering so it most definitely isn't a mandatory thing. And is the baby carrier important? Depends on how often we expect to be taking baby around right? HMmmmmmmmmm......

Well, the SCR5 which has all the above (except with small basket) apparently is the most popular model, I guess due to its versability but it's not easy to open and we don't like the idea that to open up the thing, we may have to touch the wheels of the stroller....and it's padding isn't very thick.

SHITE! But I think opening and closing as well as weight ease is very important so we could end up with the SCR8 in the end...............cos I want to be able to be independent with the stroller too.....But no cup holders too.....

0 comments: