CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Love My Gynae

Yalah, I know I don't have any experience with anyone else but I really like his manner and style. He tells me what he needs to tell me, he takes the time to explain things to me and answer our questions, reassure us. He is just great! Wanna know who? Dr Dev Menon from Tropicana Medical Centre.

For those of you who are planning to find  a hospital and are in the area - you should check out Tropicana. Can be a bit pricey but worth it for me - it feels and looks nice, the delivery suite and rooms look just nice, the staff are friendly and I love my gynae! Hahahahahhahahaha....Plus never underestimate the value of using a hospital close to your home - you never know when you need to make a midnight run! :)

It's usually very busy (a bit surprising for me since I always think of it as a premium hospital) but if you make night appointments then it's so easy! You breeze in, chat with your gynae and breeze out again. Seriously! That was one of the main reasons I chose Dr Dev cos he had the most night shifts and his picture looked kind. (Yeah, I know - I think I've said this before)

I won't put up a link to the hospital on the website but just google it. It's there.

0 comments: