CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dreams and Nightmares during Second Trimester Pregnancy

This is one thing I have noticed quite consistently through my second trimester. Don't remember having much of it in my first but recently......

This is what happened in the first trimester that I do remember - I used to get up and go to the bathroom alot during the night - like 2-3 times and used to prefer not to get up because I didn't want the baby to get used to waking up in the middle of the night. Hahahahha....; I also had a lot of tummy butterflies which got me really upset; wind in the tummy from not knowing how much to eat and when; increased urination. I still had good skin though.

And now I either don't or I get up just once throughout the night but the new development is that I have started to have either insomnia or terrible terrible nightwares or dreams that are just plain weird. I can't really remember them but Ju Han says that one time I told I dreamt of green people standing on a playground and of course I had my normal dreams about worms too and then once about a cockroach that I couldn't escape from cos I was held down. And definitely definitely awful nightmares like me getting unspeakably FURIOUS with my nanny - 2 TIMES!!!!!

I want to try not to get so upset during the dreams for fear of spreading bad vibes to the baby but oh my god! I've never felt so angry before.....The dreams about the worms, yeah, I have felt so scared before but the anger is the one that frightens even me.

The more normal stuff is just when I wake up (don't have so much problem Falling asleep) but then I wake up in the middle of the night, either from a dream, or toilet break, and just can't seem to get back to sleep. I have read, watched TV for hours on end and just can't seem to get drowsy again.

I have found out on the internet that it's normal so please - if any one of you out there is experiencing it, don't worry too much unless, I think, you have a recurring theme. Then perhaps you ought to study it a little bit more because it could be your sub-conscious or God trying to tell you something. Hahahahhaha - yeah I think God speaks to us through our dreams sometimes.

0 comments: